Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In the midst of a lovely, if hectic, holiday season, I made time to get on my Cardio-glide this morning and start remedying the results of various holiday excesses. While doing so, my thoughts turned again towards my goal of creating my living from my art work, which had taken somewhat of a back seat during the Christmas crunch. As I puffed along and pondered my goals, my mind became more focused, my motivation and self-confidence increased, and my commitment to success with my work grew stronger!With every pull on the handlebars, interest, attention & expectation all soared. What more motivation than that could I want for exercising regularly?

I’ve also signed up for K.C. Willis’s “Marketing Mindset” online workshop, which I know will make a big difference to my plans. Why struggle on alone when I can get a big boost from the expertise of a proven winner, and the support of an online group of like-minded artists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...