Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thank Goodness for Friends!

I want to say a big "Thank You!!" to Nigea, of Paris, France, for her (unsolicited) aid with my Etsy shop. She commented that my Etsy badge did not point to my shop, but only to the Etsy homepage. Then, she sent me directions to find the Etsy Mini widget, with the result (see, top of right column) that I now have a direct link between Collagitation blog and my Etsy store!  You can visit two of Nigea's blogs, nigeArt and Marie's Freebies, as well as her Etsy shop, from my links section. Thank you, my friend, for your coming to my aid! With big hugs from Diane.

(I'll be posting new art tonight!)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Diane :) Thank you for this wonderful message, I'm happy you could add the direct link, wonderful, I will visit it soon (soooo running with week schedule), may the earth be light under feet and wishing you a happy Moonday ! hugs and love

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...