Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wonderful medieval towns

For my Three Muses friends who especially appreciated the medieval image of Bamberg in my "Printed Word" collage, here is the source:   Medieval Woodcut Illustrations: City Views and Decorations from “The Nuremberg Chronicle” selected and arranged by Carol B. Grafton. (Dover Publications, Mineola, NY, 1999)

This book is out of print, but it might appear in a search on American Book Exchange, http://www.abebooks.com, my favorite site for used books (limit your search to your home country, or you'll get results from used bookstores all over the globe.) I can't even remember how many great used books I've searched for and found on this site!

Thanks to all of you for visiting, and for your supportive comments!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comments.

    I decided to return the favour and visit yours, and I'm glad I did, your work is superb, and so refreshingly different from much of the art that's on posted on blogs. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...