Thursday, May 6, 2010

Collage-a-Day #30: Clocks and Gates

This digital collage is for Theme Thursday's "Vintage" challenge. Just about everything I do could fit that category, it is the kind of imagery that opens vistas before my mind's eye. This piece is also called What Kept Them Apart, but that seemed a bit much for what is basically an exercise in layout design. Locked gates and not enough time, in other words, kept them apart (so I guess there is a little story there. There's also a little key in it!)
I think clocks are marvels of the marriage of engineering and art that have never been surpassed. I love them. But, apparently they don't love me! I'm usually in the "not enough time" category. The Law of Attraction would say, that is no way to attract more time. Actually, I could make the point that time is expanding for me--I still have the same demands in life as before, but now I'm making LOTS of art! Yippee!!

7 comments:

  1. beautiful vintage piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is stunning.
    Fantastic vinatge collage. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Diane nicely put together

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm missing words, your collage looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic array of vintage elements (a little bit steampunk too). A really beautifully blended collage Diane!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...