Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday VyVy!

Today is the birthday of a friend of mine who also happens to be a brilliant young physician! So I made this birthday card for her. Have a happy one, VyVy!

I'm also excited because I recently found blogs by Teesha Moore, one of my favorite artists and the one-and-only creator of the planet-wide art phenomena called "zettiology," and also her husband Tracy's blog. Tracy Moore makes incredible hand-made books, in addition to producing fabulous journals like Teesha. Check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card for your friend dear. beautiful. And thanks for those links.
    Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, and I know what you mean about Teesha Moore, Buried somewhere in the depths of my blog are some Zettiology ATCs.

    Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...